Friday, August 5, 2011

A Touch of Sugar

Food jewelry is always a big hit at craft shows, so I always try to have a good supply of it for sales. I have my first show of the year in October, and it always takes a long time to stock up for a considerably large show like this. It hasn't even been a year since my last show, but I'm still so excited to get back out there again!

Here are two of the many, many pairs of earrings that I've been making recently.


Ice cream cones are always very popular. They're one of my favorites too. :)



Rainbow lollipops!

5 comments:

  1. The earrings are really lovely!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. O What a beautiful earrings, love those ice cream ones. Is it strawberries, chocolate and lemon? That are my favorite flavors.... hmmmm!
    * marlies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those lollipops look so perfect...and the texture on the ice cream looks so real! =O

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lollipops love wonderful... and the ice cream cones. My mouth is watering!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the
    commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained!

    visit my blog:: 오피사이트

    (freaky)

    ReplyDelete