Thursday, July 14, 2011

Something Old

A little while ago, I was sorting through various boxes which contain my miniatures, and I came across this wedding cake that has never been published on my blog. I thought it was worth sharing, since I'm still working on getting back to mini-making after surgery.

This wedding cake has four layers with pink and red roses cascading down the side. There are also some green fondant leaves to add an extra touch.

I've often mentioned how much I love making cakes. It's always a challenge creating new designs. My mind is always buzzing with new ideas, and I'm very anxious to start improving my wedding cakes!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you'll be well enough soon! I love your creations~
    Constant improvement is what makes art interesting, and I look forward to seeing future wedding cakes! =D

    ReplyDelete