Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Cherry Pie Delight

You know it is summer when cherries are in season! I love summer fruit, especially cherries. In fact, I would have to say that my favorite kind of pie is cherry. Just about any which way, I love cherries.

I randomly decided to make a cherry pie preparation-board (prep-board for short) and it turned out quite nicely. Following are many shots I took of each piece on the board. As always, I encourage you to click on each photo for full view-- you won't regret it!


The cherry pie prep-board!

A side view of the board.


Rolled-out pie filling and crust. The rolling pin is also handmade.




A small basket of homegrown and hand picked cherries!



The pie itself in the making.



The knife and seeds; the knife is used to dig out the cherry pits/seeds. Look how tiny!

11 comments:

  1. Bridget! I love this! Is it for sale?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the prep board is for sale. (even though it isn't listed on my website.. haha!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll take it! Did you see I used your smore charms and platter on my new layout?! They turned out awesome! Do you think you can make me two cherry charms to go with it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's yours! Would you like me to ship it now or hold it? Sure, I could make some cherry charms too... how large would you like the cherries to be?

    Yes, I saw your new layout with the smores! I am so glad they appear to be working! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hold it....until you get the the cherry charms. Can you make me some candy corn charms too? Like 10 or so? I am still brainstorming! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will do. Sure, I can make candy corn charms too. Take your time brainstorming-- no rush!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me ha encantado tu mesa de preparacion, esta genial, enhorabuena!!!!
    Besitos desde España

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG you are amazing! I just shared your work on facebook... incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  9. precioso , maravilloso .Saludos desde España
    http://lolyaliminis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love pies! So awesome and wonderful! You're the best Bridget!! I love baking, but real pies (Like mine!) never look THAT good.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the pie. You are very good at pies.

    ReplyDelete