Monday, January 3, 2011

Playing with Real Food

Yes, I admit... I sometimes do play with my real food! In this picture, I used little pieces of bread to make a rose.

Today I used my sister's scrap dough (she was baking sugar cookies) and made a few more roses. I had to make them larger because the dough is extremely gooey. In addition I made a pierogi which was almost life size.

I am sure today won't be the last time that I play with my food! It's quite a challenge.

I hope everyone had a wonderful start to the New Year! I know that I am really looking forward to 2011.

3 comments:

  1. I love pierogi. Happy new year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you eat your rose? It looks yummy even though real roses are not edible! GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait... I think there is a certain rose the pioneers used for tea! I think I heard that somewhere but I am not sure if it is true...

    ReplyDelete