Tuesday, February 15, 2011

What a Surprise!

I couldn't believe my eyes today when I discovered that I had reached 100 followers! What a milestone this is. You are all so wonderful, and thank you so much for being a part of my blog. I truly mean this. Your sweet comments and messages are always guaranteed to put a smile on my face and brighten up my day.

Once again, thank you! I can't wait to share upcoming surprises.

I have also been pondering a giveaway in celebration of reaching 100 followers....

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations Bridget. You are so sweet!
    No wonder you reached 100 followers. There will be many more to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! I´m almost there!
    Mini-kiss
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome that you've reached 100 followers! Good for you!!! :D
    Love these little flour sacks, too, by the way!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on 104 followers(now!)!!! :o))

    Michelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on reaching 100 followers!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like it. You are great!

    ReplyDelete