Tuesday, October 2, 2012

S'more Prep Board & New Listings!

It's the season for campfires, toasting marshmallows, and making s'mores!
Some of you might remember my first s'more prep board that I made quite some time ago.  Well, I now release my new and improved scrumptious s'more prep board, overflowing with the yummy ingredients for s'mores--a generous bag of melty marshmallows, a box of graham crackers, and some delicious chocolate bars. All you need is your sweet tooth and an appetite...mmm!

You'll also find a few pictures of a spider web cake at the end of this post. :)

New listings have been added on our Etsy shop!













Spider web cake!




11 comments:

  1. Bonjour,
    J'adore ce que tu fais, mais je ne supporte pas les imprimables...
    Je pense que tu n'as pas besoin de cela pour mettre en valeur tes réalisations...
    Dominique

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so so cute! i always love your handmade and always wondered how did you make such petite things with such details. nice blog, i followed you already!

    janicevania.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ciao!! Sei bravissima!!! Queste miniature sono perfette!! Complimenti!!
    Sono una tua nuova amica!!
    Baci
    Elvira

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to see a how-to make them kinda thing!!! You should just do a post about tips!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was surprised to see your kraft marshmellow bag as I had the same thing sitting on my work table. I had printed the label on some window decal paper but when I tried to close the bag it wouldn't close. What type of 'paper' did you print your label on? Could you briefly tell me how you made your bag? I tried to seal the edges with a lighter but it did not work and now I'm so sad because I was really loving my little bag of mellows! I am using mine in a rice krispie square table scene. Could really use your help..please Bridget! I'm at eatcakeminiatures@hotmail.com Minihugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How did you find the Box template? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your productsNovember 16, 2015 at 5:04 PM

    in love with your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is scrumptious looking.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What is a blogging site where people give a lot of quick feedback?

    My site : 부산오피

    (freaky)

    ReplyDelete