Saturday, January 22, 2011

Ice Cream in the Winter

Many people keep reminding me of how much they are ready for summer. As for me, I am not ready for summer because there is too much to do before summer comes.

For those of you who can't wait for summer, here are some little ice cream cones in anticipation of the hot season. I made these cones into charms for bracelets or necklaces.

The cone in the picture above is "birthday cake" ice cream. I've never tasted this interesting flavor before, but I hear a lot about it. I researched pictures of it and did my best to imitate it.

Of course all of you probably already know the flavor in the second picture (below). Mint chocolate chip is always extremely popular around here. Personally I love chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry combined together!
Summer is right around the corner, and I am seeking to make more ice cream cones soon. Any suggestions on popular or tasty ice cream flavors?

No comments:

Post a Comment